My Dad dont like minahs / 9.4.07
ok.. Good news for me. My dad dont like minahs. He prefer cute cina girls. HAHAHAHA
A conversation with my dad
Dad: When you getting your pay and treating me?
ME: Not yet. No money.
Dad: Get already dont hide. And remember to pay the taxi fare.
ME: Dont want no money. Want to buy sch books.
Dad: You sure you want to buy school books or treat minah?
Dad: If I know you treat minah, I going to smack you.
ME: Err.. I dont like minah. I prefer cute cina girls.
Dad: OK.. can. but no Minah and also no PRC. but you still need to pay the taxi fare.
ME: I'll think about it.. everytime you never on aircon.
I'll conclude that my dad dont like minahs and ya, my dad dont on aircon most of the time he send me to work. He claim that no pay no aircon. Who cares.. no minah good enough already.
So any cute cina girls around?
Labels: aircon, minahs
/Hopped!
11:25 AM
>>>