My life so far (Part I) / 6.8.07
Has been pretty screwed..
My phone went silent once again after high activity rate the previous week. Feeling lonely.. Last time when I ignore ppl, at least got Leslie to WC with. Now is like I wake up, face the 4 walls, go online and waiting for someone to chat with.
Sometimes, I just dont see in waking up everyday. I'll just wake up, study 1 or 2 hour, play games the whole day and go back to sleep. It's as if i'm alone in this world.
How I wish a simple "Hi" message be it on msn or sms would come through my phone from you.
Hope things we plan out next week still do work out.
Hope things get better for us. Be it friends or...
and i'm sorry if I say anything or do something stupid..
Kinda of misses you..
/Hopped!
11:27 PM
>>>