2nd week of sch started..
Still feeling stress-free.. nothing much to do..
In fact, just now do the stress test, my score was high cause I feel as if I got nothing to do.
Ok la.. so much for stress.
Wish can go holiday. Just feel like going far far away..
Stayed back in sch till 730 alone. Doing up paeds ica.. in fact, I think I finish except left with doing the ppt slides.. Hmm.. while doing it, I just feel weird. Am I studying alone? I've never actually studied alone.
During sec sch, although I never studied much, there's always the seniors whom will invite me to join them like Han Siong and Norman..
For O's, I always go down to Miao place to study with Matt and maybe YW or sometimes YX..
Now, I'm actually doing it alone? I remembered that last few sem, someone will always studied with me.. Like PL, Aisha, Ashie or whoever la..
Just now, Fi msn me about her feeling stressed up and feels that she got so much to do.
I was actually surprise for her to be msning me about her prob.. Not that I dont want to help her or anything but.. I've always envy her.
She always been having alot of friends.. Friends to study with. Friends to have fun with. Friends to just be there when she's there la.. Complete totally opposite of me.
Currently, wad about me? I eat alone in sch.. if not for azahar but if his gf is arnd, I eat alone. I study alone. Thats for sure. I have fun alone.. More of I play with my laptop only and do nothing else with.. In fact, I even shop for stuff alone.
and, due to all this, I feel as if I only appear to most ppl only when problem arise and they need my help. but dont worry.. of course, I'll still help whoever who asked me for help. The least I could do is help those that needed help.
so much for all this la.. I think I wan go sleep.. or at least just lie down in bed.
/Hopped!
11:56 PM
>>>