formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    / 26.10.07


    hello..

    Friday
    I officially declare today a public holiday.. No school.. Hurray!! Actually it's elearning day so no school.. Think I slack at home today.. but also feel like going out but still not really 100% ok.. I think only 60% workable.. See how la.. maybe ask somebody or anybody out. Anyone free can always give me a call..

    Thursday
    Finish school at 10am.. but guess wad time i go home.. 7pm.. Was doing up my icas and playing ff8. (I only stop when the game crash again. Sign for me to stop playing)

    Then actually plan nothing.. Thought going to be another lonely day. Then while getting into a comfy spot already, TN and PL showed up. Then talk abit they run off do ICAs.. So just cont do my ICA lo.. Then they comeback show me a couple of stuff, Lex came over. That bugger come to sch just to study and swim. Hahas. He no class.. If I were him, I would have slack at home. While he went swimming, PL come over study.. So long nvr study with her la.. Actually was playing game but then see her study so hard feel abit guilty so finish up some other work.. Hahas..

    Talking about ICAs, was really angry with those FT la.. They like just do anyhow then happy happy write email if not satisfy help them edit. Like wad sia.. At least attempt to do properly la.. Just copy paste. Copy also can copy wrongly.. Then I know you cannot speak good english, (I not talking about proper english. Just understandable one..) at the very least, type properly can? Dont type here and there all over the place with the fullstop and comma everywhere. Sian la.. talking about it really make me unhappy la.. How long you all want depend on us? Ultimately, you got to do your own work, your ownself..

    Enough about them la..

    Wednesday
    I cant remember much wad happen. Wad I know is I sleep during lecture cause I was super tired and super sick.

    Btw Lex.. I heard the whole conversation not part of it.. Haha. NVM.. Give you head start with her..

    It's getting pretty late now.. very very late infact, early?

    Nites



    /Hopped!
    1:56 AM

    >>>