hi
Today, is friday. Means, last day of school for the week. Means by the time i post this, I would have finish school at least more than 3 hours ago. Let me recap wad I did so far this week.
Warning ahh.. if you got no time, come back another day. Long post.
Monday1st day of school. I was running late. 1st lesson was with doris chan. I was late but then. Class havent go in so i'm early. Was pretty much packed with lessons and more lessons.
Spend the whole day alone..
Tuesday2nd day of school. I was running late again. 1st lesson with Mike. Oh.. he was my 1 day CI at CGH for 1st posting. Pretty nice guy. Last lesson Bio. The lecturer was soo boring.. so me and azahar spend our last hour in the canteen. Decided to go home straight after that. Was stoning at the MRT platform when I saw Cat.. My gosh.. she still as cute as ever.. hahas. Though she waved at me first, I was actually practically staring at her la.. *guilty guilty* then i admit i cant keep my eyes off her for the ride home la.. hahas.
Then since I in happy mood, I go cut my hair. The lady that cut my hair just trainee la.. so sian. destroyed my hair. Now I dont like. But since I happy mood, forgive and forget la.. Just nice nice pay and go home.
Then still high at home. Surprisingly, after so many days of ignoring PL, she msg me one msn. Told her I was fine and not ignoring her all that la.. but actually, was pretty pissed off during wad happen during IMH attachment that's why ignore her. but nvm la.. I forgive and forget. So long ago also.. might as well forget about it. Oh ya.. back to topic. She told me she got wad she wanted la.. (Cant say it here. Confidentiality reasons.) I was laughing all the way when I heard about it. I dont know why.. Maybe I want to cover up my sadness. My happy mood still sustain.. so did not feel sad or anything. In fact still laughing alot.
WednesdayDidnt get much sleep. Cough too much at night and also was thinking of the previous day happy and sad events. My laughter was gone. My happiness all gone. Practically stoned the whole day.. actually, more of trying to hide my sadness and be happy. So I practically force a smile the whole day.
Even when going home, the train dont like me. On the way home, the train broke down in between YCK and Khatib. So stuck inside for like 15 mins or so.. and since the next few train was crowded. I hide at YCK platform and just enjoy the afternoon breeze.. Spend sometime thinking.. and more thinking.. and more thinking.. by the time I decided to board the 4th train, my eyes got watery. I think my eyes got watery.. and no, I didnt cry. Guys dont cry. Someone once told me. Guys dont cry. Guys job is to comfort gals who are crying. Thats the purpose of their broad shoulders. Sorry ahh.. cant remember told me that.
Finished up half of my med-surg ica when I got home. Guess to overcome this problem is to keep myself busy. As busy as possible..
ThursdayWoke up slightly early for school. Was packing my bag then realise abit too light so decided to bring my lappie to school. Cant get the school wireless running so meet up with the IT guy for help. Pretty nice guy.
Since I was a loner ever since monday, this thing have started to be my companion. With you, I be able to finished up my work, and entertain myself with some games. Thanks Lappie.
Back to Thursday..
I stayed up in school till 8 to finish up the remaining med surg icas and the tutorials.. also did some quick revision for bio.
Then Leslie msn say whether want go wm or not. So we go wm la.. go there spend quite alot.. bought a new game but more importantly, bought 2 new cough mixture.
I'm still not happy with 1 of them. The pharmacist bluff me..
*Pharmacist put promethazine on the table
me: I take this one? You got anything that wont cause drowsiness not?
Pharmacist: This one not drowsy..
me: sure or not? I thought promethazine will cause drowsiness one? (i remembered this drug)
Pharmacist: Maybe abit la.. but shouldnt be much of a problem.
me: ohh ok lo. I get this one..
I took this drug and got drowsy.. very drowsy.. very very drowsy..
FridayHad breakfast at home.. then still coughing badly then see only medicine left is the promethazine in my fridge. So heck care la.. cough so much might as well take it.
Then go sch.. in the train ride to school,I got drowsy again.. so i think i dose off.. when I woke up, I was in.. ermm Ang Mo Kio. Hahas.. I overshot a stop. So funny. So drop then transfer to another side. Still manage to be early for school. so good.
During the 5hour break, we were having group discussions for 3 hour.. sorry guys. I know I didnt talk much and even if I did, i only say out wrong info. I was too drowsy to think properly..
Went for night class. The lecturer was Sister Subha from CGH. wa.. when I was nearly sleeping, she suddenly look at me and say "You go to ward 44 before right?" I was like.. suddenly wake up. wa.. then dont dare to fall asleep already.
After class, when reach MRT station, was feeling thirsty. So go cheers buy green tea drink la.. Then while going out, I saw them. At first I saw him walk in first la.. I thought it's him la.. Lex did introduce him to me once but that was so long ago la.. Then she walk in. I stun there for a couple of seconds la. Then saw her blushing and smiling at me la. So being nice, I force a smile la.. but deep down inside, I was sad again. Sigh..
Go up already, saw Linda, Sharon and Belinda. Didnt expect to see them there. Sigh.. bad timing. But nvm la.. use them to get distracted. When I board the train, Linda asked me why I look so sad. Didnt know she can see it too.. Maybe I was too obvious.
Of course I never tell her anything la.. Just say feeling drowsy. Maybe thats why looks sad. Which is abit true la.. I was still drowsy.
Then she asked me whether after graduation I really wanted to be a nurse. I've thought alot about that la.. I know and I want to be one.. but cant decide on what kind of specialisation I want. Linda suggested doing paeds but I just dont like kids la.. even if wad Linda says is true, those babies in nursery only know how to cry so wont be so troublesome, I just dont like that kind of noise la.. Then Linda says she considering paeds also but most probably she go back to TTSH become SN there.. I believe she will be a good nurse. ^_^
Alrite la.. thats all for today. Pretty long rite? Just feel like expressing out wad I want to say la cause nowadays not much people I can talk to.
Ciao!
Hey.. if you happen to be reading this, I'm sorry for not exactly being truthful all that la.. and about that dont worry about it la. I'll get over it. Sorry for the trouble. I am just contented seeing you being happier and smiling more.. so, good luck ya.. ^_^ and dont stress so much ya. hahas
/Hopped!
11:13 PM
>>>