formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    / 5.10.07


    I miss a day. Yesterday was too busy to blog.

    I think I goin back to the flyers business for a DS lite. Still saving up and maybe possible to get it after my mum pay me the $90 bucks I work at her shop.

    Yesterday, the NC, Mr Aziz plays the guitar in the ward. It's super nice plus he plays some of my fav songs plus his singing is very very nice. Maybe if he go for some idol contest, he might win.

    Samuel was abit emo yesterday cause of you know wad reason. I understand how he feels la.. I was in that position before and infact, mine was worst.

    Today, I just know exciting things will happen. I dont know wad is it but I have a feeling, it would be tense and interesting.

    For all I know, every good things must come to an end. Boys dont cry when it ends. Only gals do. But, for some unknown reason, dust tend to attack our eyes the most it happens.

    Alrite, need to go bath and get myself to work. Ciao!






    Last day today...
    3 days more.. my heart is abit too fast.

    I'm tired. Just tired. Sorry..



    /Hopped!
    8:44 AM

    >>>