formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    / 29.10.07


    Yawnnssss~~~

    Soo sleepy and tired..

    Was workin hard the whole day.. got into some trouble during work but dont worry, it's settle.. I think..

    Then also got one property agent give me his namecard and ask me for my contacts.. say got job for me.. I was like.. ok.. wadever..

    After that take cab home. talk to PL about ppl being stress la.. Relax la.. I know wad I'm doing. I also aware of my surroundings. everybody, dont be so stress. Relax.. have an ice cream or sweets or anything nicee..

    Home already, bath then go out again to grandma house.. nothing much there la.. always go there very bored one. All my cousins below 13 no one to mix with.

    Then my dad say want go have drink or smth la.. then go the shop see got banana split.. somemore long time nvr eat that. I eat la.. so nice!!

    Ok la.. I'm officially dead liao.. so tired..

    nites


    Ohh wait.. before I go, just now go pet shop, see a cat.. I really wan la.. but i know my mum sure wont allow.. nvm la.. see how. maybe try persuading her..


    I want a cat.. I'm willing to work for it and pay her expenses..



    /Hopped!
    12:04 AM

    >>>