Did I key in the wrong keys?? / 9.11.07
Yawnsss..
Feel so tiredd..
Dont know why but I dont feel energise today. Just feel tired.
Woke up at 6 today,
have my usual morning run..
then go sch and have breakfast with samuel at Mac.
Maybe yesterday sleep late..
But on the bright side,
I just feel happy la..
Bumped into:
Wee Hong (very long time never see him. maybe if he dont frequent north canteen, I wont be meeting him though we shared the same campus.)
Shaheera in the morning on the way to school. and also her frens a couple of times in canteen, library and at corridors.. Wahaha.. I find one of her fren cute.
Hmm..
I think I be staying in the library for sometime today.. enjoy aircon in library. Hot weather..
So if anyone feel bored, feel free to look for me there. (will be here till around 8??) or if you're lazy, just msn me.. hahas
and ya.. my nite class is postpone.
Adios..
/Hopped!
4:48 PM
>>>