formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Energy level low.. / 12.11.07


    I'm soo tiredd..

    Today for clinical, got volunteered for 12 leads ecg.

    Good point = free check-up
    Bad point = i need to expose my body for quite a period of time.

    Was freezing after finished the procedure..

    My heart is normal!! hahas

    Then slack slack ended up sleeping for paeds lecture.. I literally fall asleep while listening. The lecturer need to be better if she wants to keep ppl like me awake.. so ended up slacking in canteen for the 2nd hour.

    Then ICA presentation, quite a number of ppl commented that my drugs are good. So glad.. However, they also do comment that my presentation was too brief. Can be improve..

    I'll take note of that. Thanks for your generous comments :)

    Ohh ya.. I heard shana recorded the ecg thingy.. wonder wad she do that for??

    and I'm soo dead tired.. gonna bath then sleep..

    Good nites

    I enjoyed my day.. Did you? :)



    /Hopped!
    10:02 PM

    >>>