Today got the Sudoku competition at NYP.
At first wanted to join but Azahar says that registration closed yesterday. So was pretty upset la.. Cant take part. Wanted to just join in and have fun feeling tense. Of course not expecting to win la..
I only take part the 2nd round cause due to lack of participation, they allow last min registration.
Fun la..
Then after sch join Rx, Fi and Baox to study.. ended up laughing with Rad and Lex at another table.
After which we went to South canteen to buy wedges and North canteen to eat. And ya.. I dont like South food so there's no way I going to eat there even if you force me to.
Then go back library to study.. yup really study this time.
Finished the blood transfusion. Halfway through the reaction tomorrow wan to cont..
Mind maps are fun. If you want any of mine, just sms/call/msn me.
Alrite.. time to go bath.
Bye!
/Hopped!
10:05 PM
>>>