Haunted lift?? / 15.11.07
I sense something uncomfortable while at taking the lift at H block this morning. Thought just me so just take it la.. Though it took some time for the lift to go down to to level 2 even though it at level 3.
And the lift feel stuffy even though I'm alone.
Then after
paeds tutorial
azahar told me the scary feeling he feel just now while taking the H block lift.
He also feel it too and the lift was at level 3. The same feeling I feel.
So it's not only me. Wonder really got that thing there.
Afterall, level 3 got
cadavar at the bio labs.
We are freaking out.
Somemore, one of
azahar friend who use to be a technician at NYP say that area there not clean.
Maybe, this should be one of the lift I will avoid if I'm early.
/Hopped!
11:23 PM
>>>