formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    / 1.11.07


    Hey..

    Think I gonna blog abit today..

    Basically, go school early today. Dont know why.. Just early la. Maybe cause have a good rest last nite? Hmm...

    Then go school go lecture.. Med surg. I beginning to like this module.. Pretty interesting and fun. Yes can be difficult but try looking at another perspective..

    Then go for breakfast. Nothing much la.. Was alone, enjoying wind and was pretty fed-up. My laptop cannot assess to internet again.. So sian lo..

    So up I go to the eplaza. On the way there saw adelia.. Wah.. Long time never see her.. Think she did come to sch somewhere 1st week or 2nd but never really see upclose.. She still pretty much the same. Still short and pretty.. Chat with her awhile.. (By the way, she got a cat.. I want!!)

    Then see the time.. I was runnin abit late for group meeting.. but since I'm late, might as well be LATE. So go eplaza get my laptop done..

    My gosh.. The IT guy remembered me.. I just came like 2 weeks ago and now have same problem. He just reset my password and tadah!! It's done.

    So go for group meetin.. and I was not late?? Belinda and Baox were later la.. so much for me rushing..

    I did smth terrible again. I skip Bio class again. To eat lunch. Was super hungry and was not happy Raine offer Lex biscuit but nvr offer me.. Nvm.. I'll buy my own..

    Then after school, try luck again look for Ms Christine. She forever not in her office lo.. So sian.. So Shana decide to just leave a note there.. Maybe tmr go sch early and see whether can go for thurs class instead. Dont want miss the med surg lec la.. neither do I wan to skip bio prac.

    Then study in school. Till around 8. Pretty sian la.. Just realise I reserve the wrong Lemone.. But nvm la.. Buying soon anyway.. I think. When my bag at it's lightest.. hahas

    Go home, mum's not cookin again. Have dinner outside alone again.. Wish someone just be there to have dinner with me. Been havin it alone all the time now. Pretty bored about it.. Human are not lonely creatures. They can hardly live alone. So have dinner with me ya.. anytime.. I'll just come down.

    And talking about food, my latest antibiotic, amoxicillin, makes me super duper hungry.. and I thought it's just me. I ask my mum who also taking them, she also feels hungry everytime after taking it.. Hmm.. So if anyone wan to give me food, also can. I just eat them quietly and grow some fats. The more the merrier.

    Ok la.. thats all for now..

    See ya

    Nites



    /Hopped!
    12:07 AM

    >>>