Higher!! Higher!! / 13.11.07
I'm so very very happy today.
Thought it going to be another tiring day and ya.. I'm indeed tired but I'm happy :)
Though I was hungry after clinical, just attended developmental psych lecture. Cause I love psych. hahas
Then go for lunch and group meeting.
Seriously I find that group meeting purposeless..
Sigh.. shall not talk about that.
Then go bio..
I dont believe I going to say this but I think Bio is fun. yup.. let me repeat. Bio is fun.
Maybe cause I'm too high that why everything fun??
Then stay back in school and mug. Hahahas mugging is even much more fun.. draw 2 mind maps.
alrite.. thats all for now. I'm too hungry to continue.
Adios!
by the way..
If anyone want to study tomorrow, can look for me in sch library. I would be there. Just call me if you cant find me.
/Hopped!
9:50 PM
>>>