I declare today my lucky day!!
hahahas
I'm so happy today. Cause I feel lucky.
Early morning, I was late but, I met my lucky star.. and I arrive at 9.09. 1 more min and I would have to makeup 1 hour. hahas. but if 1 more time I goin to be late, I goin to get strike out.. meaning.. I need to replace another hour. But i dont mind.. hahahas
During clinical also, suddenly feel very proactive though im hungry. More of got shoot alot of time by ms christine. but i glad i did them. At least I learn smth new.. Hmm..
Then after brunch, go library, install a game. Hahas Thanks Azahar..
Go for the super boring paeds lecture.. Just dont like the way she teach. So super duper boring..
Ended up sleeping and talking to aisha behind.
Then go library decide to finish up some work. Super fun also.. cause I say so. hahas. I seldom sit downstairs but cause upstairs was crowded, find seat downstairs la..
Got lucky again!! haha.. cause, she's there. She as in.. I know, Lex know and no one else know la.. hahas.. for I wont go arnd telling ppl and so wont he for his life is at stake if he does.
Then go home..
now feelin hungry and smelly.. and sleepy..
hmm.. which one should I do first?
Suggestions??
/Hopped!
7:40 PM
>>>