wahaha..
today been an intersting day..
Woke up early.. but decided to watch 1 epi of
kaiji. New epi ma.. so must watch. Furthermore, my bro go bath first. Say he runnin late for sch. Of course I very nice let him use first la..
Then he finish already, I havent finish. So just cont lo.. 1 epi of anime average 25 min ma.. and a person bath wont take that long one. Of course he finish first la..
Then bath all that, time was 8.10 super late already la..
decided to cab to sch. I seldom take cab to sch one.. even have also not peak hour. but today special. I got make up class to do. So die die cannot be late.
Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. 15 mins still no cab arnd. like 830 already lo.. so no choice :( call one la..
lucky the uncle very nice. Drive very fast.. ermm seldom see taxi uncle go 120km/h on expressway especially durin peak hrs. And total like $20.20 la.. so freakin ex. more ex then my "statistics in health care" book la.. I also bought that today.
Then reach sch already. enter 402 but they say Shana was in 401. So enter 401 lo..
Wahaha.. that one Shaheera class. There's always a first to everything. AND dont say I say event though it's in my blog. Her lecturer teach much much better then mine la.. Even my make-up partner says so.. wahaha so happy there.
Then go lecture then bio prac.
Bio prac so fun la.. first time i understand everything. Must be the dr explanation. He very good la.. Explain very clear and he also make it very interesting.
Then after class we "me and azahar" give him some feedback and comments regarding his teaching la.. Hahas. Postive one.. he say he'll try to take us for prac again. so good.
then slack in library and go for elective.
Stats seems not to be wad I expected. Very FUN!!
hahas.. guess only a nerd will say stat is fun.. but really FUN la..
The SPSS program also very very cool..
I think I'll blog again tmr.. cause I want to play some games before night class.
and also in the mean time, look at the gal in green jacket. She VERY VERY CUTE.. hahahahas
ok..
ciao!
/Hopped!
5:12 PM
>>>