Weekends dont like me.. / 10.11.07
Arhh..
I think I been having curse weekends..
Last week, I was very very bored cause no games to play..
This week, I got plenty of games to play but, I dont have a mouse.
Wake up at 9+ by my mum msg.. ask me to look for atm card in my dad's trousers pocket. Sounds simple rite? But the problem is, the trousers is in the washing machine..
Wah.. looking for the trousers in the washing machine is like wet and sticky enough..
trying to find the card in the pocket, that's even worst..
and ya.. my mum found the card somewhere else. means, it's not in the pocket. Wasted effort.
So go bath and practically slack whole morning..
Watch Hitch
Pretty good show for guys.. (Thanks azahar for the DVD)
Been listening to Bryan Adams (Fifi got me addicted)
Play solitaire (This is the only game I can play with a touchpad)
How I wish they were real money.. I have like $500++ on vegas..
Then evening go for jog since morning never go..
Now, I feel so full..
My bro treat me kfc and when my mum came home, bought more kfc..
Think I go watch Dragon Squad now.. Samuel says it's good
Adios!
/Hopped!
10:05 PM
>>>