Just dont feel like doing anything today.. maybe I'm tired??
Saw her a couple of times today but I just couldnt do it. Just not my style to rush things.
Let fate decide I guess..
I dont feel like going to class BBQ.. Maybe cause of the place?? I dont know.. So if I dont appear on tue, sorry to the person I got your name..
Talking about that, how I wish I know who got my name. So I can hint to her wad I want for Xmas is just a new Sudoku book. No need give me fancy stuff but I just want that.
And maybe some companion for this holidays..
Guess another holiday spending time alone. How boring..
To this special someone who've captured my heart:I didnt manage to do it afterall. But I hope this half sem is just a beginning of something new. Pretty strange on how I only notice you only this sem even though you mix around with the only other gal I know before I entered NYP. Doing stuff never thought I would do like, going to school early just to get a glimpse of you and regaining my interest in re-doing outdoor stuff after seeing how active you are in ADC. Till we meet again or if you really happen to read this, (count myself lucky if you really do), do add me on msn. My email on the top right of my blog. I sure going to miss how you smile at me. Those sweet wide smile.. See ya around..Ja-ne
/Hopped!
11:28 PM
>>>