Good bye 2007!! Hello 2008 / 31.12.07
I shall do an early post..
The year is ending lets do some reflections ya..
This year..
LifeBeen having a slacker's lifestyle this year. Especially in the early part of the year. Where I totally slack. Though I slack more in the ending part of the year but do more work. LOL
Dont really make sense but it's like that.
Pretty overall, pretty enjoyable lifestyle minus the holidays where I will get really really bored..
LoveStill single and available.
And is clever enough not to be so blinded by love. Once you really open up your eyes, you'll see people true's colour.
Much said, I'm still smitten by that sweet wide smile gal.
CareerWell, I'm still a student nurse. Dont find my own performance in the early part of the year satisfying. Though I've belief I've improve at the later end of the year.
SchoolLike I said, I'm still a student nurse. Therefore, my school is NYP. Still belongs there. Not yet kick out and doubt will ever kick out unless I failed badly.
I'm a good boy. Took part in some competition even though I've never win any but for the fun of it, who cares. Refer more to
CompetitionFinanceI got my rich time when I was working every week and my super broke time like now when I didnt get allowence for 2 weeks like now. So you can safely says my networth is in negative value for the time being.
ScoutingWell didn't do much but there's a particular camp which I've enjoyed pretty much though it's more of helping out as a service scout.
That will be the minds camp. Just to see passionate people at work and the work they've done and are currently doing. Just so satisfying. Really satisfying.
CompetitionUltimately, I took part in 2.
Sudoku and Synergy. One is the brains while the other is the brawn. Both very fun. Willing to take part again next year if there's the opportunity. Just refer to my old post for those memories..
SudokuI think I taking this thing abit too seriously. Oh gosh.. I'm addicted to it. Serious. No kidding. Give me a puzzle and I wont put my pencil down till I've finished it.
I think thats about now..
Might be the last post of the year but definitely, I going to write up a new year resolution soon. Maybe tomorrow if got time? Hahas
Ja-ne
/Hopped!
1:49 AM
>>>