formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Here we go again (: / 4.3.08


    Time for attachment again..

    1 week - CGH

    2 weeks - KKH (paeds)

    Back to that same old ward again. Some of the staff there do remember me. (maybe not many male nurses)

    This time, instead of doing my attachment with the usual people, I'm doing it with the year ones. Still not close with them, maybe cause only 1 day? But overall, pretty fun cause no one to compete with me in doing all the other more advance stuff. So pretty much learn alot in just in 1 day. woots~~

    Only first day but the CI given me and Juf homework which to be handed in on.. today? I must learn and understand G6PD. The only thing i know about it it something something glucose then something something happen. Never listen during bio class.. Didn't even attend in the first place. Hahas.. I think Juf need to know about ESRF. I think that's even more cheem.

    I think I blog more next time.. need to finish up my homework.

    And BTW.. if anyone tried to contact me or sms me, sorry never reply. My phone spoilt so try other means ok?

    You can contact me @

    msn/email - sharkenstein@gmail.com
    or
    house phone if I at home.

    Lastly, I going to bold it and put it big big

    7 more days



    /Hopped!
    10:47 AM

    >>>