formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Not feeling lucky.. / 7.3.08


    Yea. I'm not feeling lucky. Need a lucky charm badly.

    This week:

    Come late 4 out of 5 times for attachment. The NYP coodinator was making a big hoo-haa about it. Lucky in the end it settle with just a verbal warning. Come to think of it, it's not even really my fault. The stupid damn clock is like more then 10mins faster. How am I going to get to work on time like that? I hardly come early for work how can like that? I always on time one but not late.

    After many many sleepless night during my holidays finishing up my work, just when I about to receive my cheque $$, my cheque bounce. YES! It bounce. Now I need to ask for another one. And to make it worst, I need the $$$ pretty urgently.

    Now, I feeling so tired that I just feel like sleeping. But I cant. So many things to do, so little time.

    Sian la.. how la? Tell me how?

    And BTW, something scary happen just now. First time see the super sweet and super duper nice SN Elaine bitching about getting all fused up angry with someone. Wow.. Super crazy man. Good luck to the person who make her angry. But I think ahh.. my expert opinion says that she have every right to be angry.


    Needa to go now. Sammy waiting for me in Scions.



    /Hopped!
    11:12 PM

    >>>