I dont want to handle anymore kids.. Pretty Please / 15.3.08
I been having a boring attachment. Well.. the climax only comes when the CI comes to the ward. Feel like she could stab me anytime and kill me.
Well my bdae was like any other normal day. I got only ermm.. no presents. :( Nevermind la.. Expected it.
Let me just make a wish and pray it will come true. Want me to say?
Highlight --> Someone say bdae wishes cannot say out if not later wont come true. Anyway, why you so kpo?
After 1 week in KKH, the most boring /worst /dreadful attachment I ever done, I swear I wont do anymore paeds nursing after this attachment is done. Paeds is like so irritating and boring and the way I work, it's just not like me. But then, since I'm too free, I manage to like make my eyes roam around. That boy godsis is pretty.. Haha and yesterday the HO on call also. But then, the prettiest Dr still Dr Kat. LOLS. I dont think that's part of my learning guide.
Should try to curb my habits. Too much girl watching. Later might turn blind 1 day.
This weekend, got to finish up my medicine then go take a long long big nap. Mr Panda is back. Anyway, anyone want to go out and chill out or something? Getting abit groggy over here.. Hahs.