Last week & Next week. Nothing about this week / 7.4.08
Finally finish District Campfire. Oh well, it was sucky.
Reason being:
The firewoods are inferior stuff.
The MC are boring.
The only attraction is that chio bu rover. Thou shall not reveal her name here.
But then, it make me realise smth. I miss out in a couple of stuff lately in the persue of a diploma certificate.
Let's be a good guy and make a meaningful 3rd year resolution.
Thou shall open his books more.
Thou shall concentrate what's in the book and not what outside of it.
Thou shall spend more in lecture halls instead of the canteen.
But, let's not forget to socialise. Not forgetting to spend more time looking around at freshies and of course, other things. (:
Before I going off for another school term, I shall enjoy myself in KL this wed. Got to be fun. I hope.
/Hopped!
8:53 PM
>>>