YEAR 3!! YEAR 3!! YEAR 3!! / 13.4.08
Fri
Me and YW went to buy our books. So, off to np then to nyp.
I'm so glad I pick nyp nursing. NP is just like too gloomy. I wore pink that day and guess wad, those np ppl like stare at me like one kind. I attracted just too much attention. But oh well, while YW was quieing for his books, I go walk arnd bio-ing chio bu. I wont say good la.. neither would I say bad.
Then off to NYP. Met up with lex, azahar and gang. Got freshie around. I saw green tag!! And one DT gal, damn cute. power sia. but then this year the nurses not that nice la..
Still remember the way i memorise pavlov classical conditioning
before conditioning
school --> study --> look at gals + slack
after conditioning
school --> look at gals + slack
ok la.. so much for gals. So the more I see, the more i know, I think I make the right choice.
That's it for now. I'm gone.. Got to act busy.
/Hopped!
5:36 PM
>>>