Dear rx,
It's been afew days since your funeral but I cant still accept that you're gone. It's just like last week that we were squabling and making damn loud noises in the library. Never expect our "gay" holding hands and hug during the last day of school to be our last.
Going to miss those moments where you'll share not legal stuff with me, you nagging at me whenever the gals complain about me and of course, you countlessly telling me to be nice to the gals.
It's sad that the only time I work with you was during our SBL. It felt just like yesterday where we will look at each other cause our patient was breathless and we dont even have a clue on what to do. Going to miss those time when I will sit in during your group meeting and you labeling me "corporate spy." Dont worry, this spy will try to help them if they need any.
I know that we did promise to do some stuff together but didnt actually manage to do them cause of lack of time. It's ok.
Thanks for coming into my life.
Thanks for being a brother, a role-model and a friend.
Thanks for those wonderful memories.
Hope we'll meet again.
Bye and take care.
You'll not be forgotten. For you've make a great impact in my life.
Love
Sharke
PS: Do visit when you've time. It's ok if you don't. I know that forever you'll say "ladies first." haha. Do visit them too. We miss you a whole lot.