Sch reopen? Got holiday meh? / 23.6.08
Today, sch finally like reopen. Like no diff like that cause been like so many go school on the 2 weeks "break".
This morning was having a closure for Rx. Feel so much better after that. Hope he have a safe journey to wherever he's heading.
Hmm..
Feel like going gym tmr but then my nose abit like no good. Hopefully tmr will be better.
Got to work this muscles of mine..
So many things I got to do or want to do.. Just cant find time. Shit.
Seriously, getting slightly irritated with this stupid hair of mine. I want go cut. Just cant decide yet on where to go and how to cut it. Must be looking like a maniac just now when a friend I bump into stare so hard as if I did something so terrible.
I feel like going shopping.. Ahh
Ok all this are random for I'm currently at home with nothing to do.
Time to sleep
/Hopped!
3:39 PM
>>>