Bad things keep coming, neverending / 25.7.08
Sigh..
I just failed my clinical prac exams. Feeling sucky about it.
Basically, I did super terribly badly on the procedure. The lecturer was not satisfy with my assessment portion. She says I cant wait and just to focus on the actual procedure itself. In fact, she stop me after I contaminate my gloves. Yup! Gloves. Due to natural reflex. The paper was dropping and my initial reaction was to like, catch it before it fall. But the thing is, I used my dominant hand.
Next week,
Monday, I got SBL. Volunteered in it again. I so dont feel like doing it anymore.
Thursday, got 2 ICAs. Haven't even finished them yet. Not forgetting the remedial and 2nd attempt for clinical.
Plus, I still contemplating on that issue. Dont know what to do.. I'm feeling so lost. No idea what to do. Should I??
I'm feeling pretty aimless now. I know I need to do this, do that but then just can't seems to be able to do them.
Feels like the bad things just keep on coming, while the good things just, stop?
Perhaps, I just need a hug to calm my soul down.
/Hopped!
5:27 PM
>>>