formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    I still miss him.. a whole lot / 24.7.08


    I'm still awake at this hour trying to find some stuff to download.

    Like last time, I dont even be like downloading them.. Rx will sort of be doing it for me. Like just a simple,

    "You watch XXX already? Download leh I wan watch"

    or

    "That show classic sia.. You think can find on torrent?? Help me dwl la.."

    or

    "You play XXX before?? Fun not?? You dwl then you share la.."

    and you will always be oblige to do it even those risk involve. and sometimes, Fi or some of the gals would start nagging at you for being such a bad influence providing me with games all that..

    Remember ODEX? You were making such a big hoo haa about it. Cant download your favourite anime.. Like how stupid they're all that.


    Can't seems to get to sleep. Been thinking..
    About everything, like what's happening around.
    Especially to like what's happening in school.

    Well, I'm not blaming anybody. Not Fi, not anyone else. There's a reason why I choose not to attend or decided to go MIA.

    FYI, I'm just not satisfied with the sculpture. For one simple reason. Just not convince that it will work out. And you said that we need to give comments and advice on how to suppose it work out. But, I did. And I find it's stupid. To tear up paper all that.

    And dont get me wrong, I dont mind tearing those paper if you've told me the plan like why it's needed or why need to be cut or just a simple why it's going to be used for.

    Why not, I tell you.

    "You see those stacks of newspaper over there?? We need to burn them to make sculpture."

    and that's the most I'm going to tell you. No diagrams, no visual idea, no explanation, nothing. How will you have feel?

    If you've told me to do some other stuff, I might or in fact, do it. Like for example, the folding of cloth. I knew that we needed it so that PL mum can sew it easily. And it's needed for the maze. YES. I'll do it. Like storing everything inside the resource room nicely, yes, I'll do.

    However, I must admit, I'm selfish. I just hated art and craft thats why I just dont bother to do. Afterall, your agenda is, to make the sculpture right? That's what I know of and were told of. And it's soo my weakness. I cant do precision glueing, cant draw perfect circles nor just draw something nice. And I dont really like that part of myself. So.. ya.

    Sigh..

    Just 12 days of school left. Is all this really really necessary??
    I'm tired


    Rx.. What would you have done??



    /Hopped!
    1:12 AM

    >>>