"When are you getting a girlfriend?" - Azahar to me
He have been constantly asking me this question, and my usual answer be like
"I'm just enjoying being single."
Oh well, the actual reason is I've just not found the right one. Call me picky or what but, I haven't really found anyone I could like really really click with. Someone I could laugh with, cry with, have fun with and basically just enjoy the motion of life with.
I knew that not everyone could take my blatant-ness or my crude jokes. I also knew that not every gal like to see an emotional guy. I do express my feelings alot and as a whole the way it is and the misconception of guys dont cry really is a misleading thing.
Even if I did find someone nice (which once awhile I did), something is always just not right somewhere. Either the girl is attached, just broke up, not ready for another relationship or just something, somewhere not right.
Maybe it's just a stupid curse I remembered telling my pri 5 art teacher, "Girls are just bad luck. We men dont need them."
Yea, for those wondering, I'm SINGLE baby.. Drop me a message if you're interested.
/Hopped!
8:56 PM
>>>