Ok.. Last time, like 1 sem ago. I did SBL with Rx.. And the case was on patient on respiratory distress. If I remembered correctly.
Today, I did it again with Azahar and Dandan with Baijing as the afternoon shift nurse and belinda as the relative. (We're on night)
Basically, before the thingy itself, was having diarrhea again!! Well for those who remembered, I have diarrhea too the previous time. And I was sort of scared not like the previous time.
Still remembered, the first one, Rx was like..
(9:04 PM) Catknight Sharke:
u know how to administer neb?
(9:05 PM) 我是雷诺尔:
nope
(9:06 PM) 我是雷诺尔:
shit, my skill book's at sch
(9:06 PM) Catknight Sharke:
then we dead
(9:06 PM) 我是雷诺尔:
nvm
(9:06 PM) Catknight Sharke:
by theory i should be able to
(9:06 PM) Catknight Sharke:
just havent practice that skill
(9:06 PM) 我是雷诺尔:
i go read up, maybe at least won't die a horrible death
(9:06 PM) 我是雷诺尔: im dead
(9:06 PM) Catknight Sharke:
nono
(9:06 PM) Catknight Sharke:
it's we dead
(9:07 PM) 我是雷诺尔:
hahah
SUNDAY, 18 November 2007(all thanks to msn chat logs with all these remaining memories (: )Then we spend sometime together on msn revising on the meds and all that. At least, somehow, I felt like more confident that time.
This time, even though i did spend some time reading and trying to like figure out to put on the ECG lead and read certain cardiac rhythm, I do feel slightly insecure.
In fact, just now, while doing the procedure itself, I do feel lost. Like don't know what to do. While Azahar is busy checking on the patient and Dandan trying to do the next course of action for the patient, I'm just lost?
Then while doing the resus thingy, some might realise, some might not. But I can't actually do the (30:2) cycle properly. Thus making azahar count with me.
I was distracted. Yup. Distracted.
Was thinking of that day. When we first learn airway management. Me, Aza and Rx were playing. Each took turn to be Nurse 1, Nurse 2 and Doctor. We were running amok trying to make the situation as real as possible in the meantime, making it fake and funny. Making jokes in between like, pretending to defib the wrong patient all that.
Those memories, just so clear. Like it suddenly flow back.
Sigh.. I really miss him alot. A whole lot.
Anyway,
thanks for those encouragement.
thanks sharon for the red pen and ashley for the scissors.
and sorry baox, linda, val and aza for being slightly weird during lunch. and whiney..
Be strong Sharke!!
/Hopped!
7:54 PM
>>>