formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Last day of school.. / 9.8.08


    Yesterday, was our final day at NYP. Next sem onwards all attachment so wont be going to school..

    It's been a pretty fruitful poly life with many ups and little down. I still remember last time Mr Yeo my sec sch PE teacher told us, "enjoy your sec sch life cause you wont find anything this close and nice anymore."

    I must strongly disagree.. Poly life is soo soo much more fun then sec sch life. Me and Linda was like.. "aiya.. sec sch 1 year enough la.. poly must have 5 years or more"

    As you guys know, being living in the west and NYP so far away, when I first been there, I was totally lost. Always being with guys in sec sch, having shaheera as the only person I know there, I felt totally lost being there..

    Especially the first few weeks, I felt totally uncomfortable in school. Not used to it all that.
    Now, I love going to school. I dont want to leave..

    Going to miss all those people there..

    Going to miss..


    Watching gals with aza while drinking a cup of teh

    trying to understand wad TN and BJ are saying..

    Shana looking at me while saying "Bye girls"

    Pohling high pitch scream..

    Belinda nag at me and askin me where's my ppt slides..

    Looking at Mel having her dose of chilli tapioca

    Saying "Hi Valerie" even though she's with me for hours..

    Whining to Linda everytime in the train about everything..

    Making fun of Baox small eyes..

    Sharing pirated stuff with Rx..

    Giving Ashley the weird look everytime she says she's fat. Ashley ahh.. you're not fat. You're pretty la.. cause I says so..

    Calling yadanar banana

    Waking rafi up when he starting to snore in clinical..

    Bullying aisha everytime I see her.. Aisha, where's my cookie??

    People going up to me and Fi asking, "are both of you siblings?? No? Then why both of you look alike??"

    Looking at hid go crazy..

    Having Tami as my mum in school..

    Fighting alongside Adelia for our rights when our subgrp get too stress

    Gaying with John when we in our gay mood


    Sigh.. all this will just remain as memories..

    NR0629.. I love you all.. Keep in contact ok? If you guys miss me, do ring me up

    Love
    Sharke



    /Hopped!
    5:13 PM

    >>>