Sharke is half-dead / 30.8.08
I'm sick.. my cough like gotten worst. In fact, my body feel warm.
Maybe it's the sedentary lifestyle
Maybe it's the oily fried food
Maybe it's the weather
Maybe it's the smoke
Maybe of those stuff that making me upset
so,
I shall live a healthier lifestyle
I shall avoid fries and nuggets for now. Eat more porridge =(
I shall stay indoor for the time being
I shall smile more
and of course, not forgetting to eat my medications
hais..
Sometimes I feel I'm such a crybaby.. is it so difficult to make me smile?
Sometimes I feel so tired being nice.. I just ended up getting hurt at the end of the day.
Am i asking for too much??
You asked me to do it again. I dont know whether I should. Would the same thing happen again? and I get irritated and upset all over again? Im a goner
/Hopped!
2:24 AM
>>>