formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Life is one big fuck / 29.9.08


    It's so early now and I dont know whether I want to like sleep or just stay awake. Go to wake up at 4.30 anyway to eat. 2 hours only..

    This past few days, been busy resting at home watching tv. Hais.. I need to get a life. But then again, I need the rest. Might as well but I'm turning into a couch potato. Gosh..

    Let me see what I did during my 1st week of holidays..

    Monday- Out shoppin lookin for bdae gift
    Tuesday- Sleeping at home
    Wednesday- Chill with the guys and went see lantern @ chinese garden with sharon!! 
    Thursday- Sleeping at home
    Friday- Sleeping at home
    Saturday- Board games with Matt, Ying wen and Andy
    Sunday- Shopping for Hari Raya with mum

    As we can see here, I lead a lifeless life. yea.. I spend like 3 days doing nothing productive at all..

    ...


    ...


    ...


    ...


    ...


    see told u I got no life.. 
    but who cares..


    Hais.. 

    I want to meet meowmeow again.
    I want to pitch a tent in a beach and just enjoy the night breeze there with a wonderful company.

    I want to hit the gym again. I feeling so weak now.
    I want to buy the puzzle I saw the other day and complete it.

    Are they too much to ask for??
    But I cant seems to do them. Cause of one reason or another.

    Crapss!! ARGH! Feeling so weirdy weird now.
    I want to whine. So many things kept inside.

    Will you be my listening ear?




    /Hopped!
    2:09 AM

    >>>