It's the holidays!! / 20.10.08
Finally finished OT and ED posting.. Having 3 weeks break.
My view of this 2 places:
OT can get boring at times when the operations get a tiny bit too long. Not my kind of place to like stand arnd and do nothing. Thought of getting into OT in the future but to think again, neh..
ED can get stressful at time but it's damn fun can.. People do come to ED for funny reasons. From hair loss to RTA to others. Most memorable is when we actually cut an authentic Man U shirt cause the shirt is in the way. And the patient reaction when we cut, " Fuck!" with a disappointing face. HAHAHA!! Definitely will love to try going there again. We shall see about it.
Ok! now 3 weeks break and I've seriously got no idea what to do. Maybe I get ready for PRCP. Learn a stuff or two. Someone inspired me to learn to read basic ECGs. Maybe I do that. Hmm..
Okay!!
Who's free?? You?
/Hopped!
1:44 AM
>>>