im stuck with a bunch of weirdos from other lecture halls.
ok.. they not that weird la. maybe im weird.
maybe it's first day.
maybe it's them.
maybe it's me.
who cares, i got 12 more weeks to go. might as well be weird as well.
weirdness is contagious.
guys.. if u happen to see this. dont kill me okay. im already so nice to sacrificed my soul to be the leader. im nice rite? u all love me rite?
but the CI is nice.
and I dont know why everywhere I go today I keep bumping into ppl I know be it SN or student nurse or wad.
and I didnt know rachel is workin at that ward. and it's super weird cause she remember seeing me but cant recall..
im so sad can we used to work tgtr 2 years ago. the most relax posting in my whole entire nursing life and still can get good grades.
ok
thats all for today.
im sian
bye
/Hopped!
12:09 AM
>>>