Been thinkin abit..
Feel like my life is abit too normal and plain. Like most people,
I scrap through pri sch.
Then come sec sch which I also scrap through.
Afterwhich comes the poly life where I get a little serious but never serious enough.
Then comes the ns which going to waste 2 years of my life.
Then try to build up my career.
Find a girl and get married.
Have kids
Stable income, stable family but just enough or maybe never enough to have more.
Kids grows up, kids leave home and I retire.
Spend the rest of my days taking care of grandchildren
Waiting to die..
Will this be like my life story? Do I want it to be this way? I dont know..
So far, my life been as plan this way.
Can I make a difference? Or am I most people?
/Hopped!
1:26 AM
>>>