formulae: hop + e
Master

Shaifullah
Feel free to find me at sharkenstein@gmail.com -msn also
Don't shy la.. HAHAS


This is where you whine..

Don't forget to identify yourself ah..




ohh.. Don't forget to visit them too :)

  • Ashley
  • Baoxy
  • Heyr
  • Jufri
  • Lex
  • Meifen -senpai
  • Rapheal
  • Ying wen
  • Zong Ren


  • And if you're really bored and got nth to do..

  • Hardwarezone
  • SgClub
  • SgForums
  • Facebook


  • ARCHIVES

    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    THANK YOU

    Designer: li0nheart
    Code base: Ebullient*
    Flash: ~thehermitdesign


    Say Hi! To this little ones :) Hover your cursor over the little circles for a pleasant surprise! =D

    Fighting with my inner self / 23.12.08


    I hate this! I dont know. I just hate this!

    I dont know what going happen but this is super irritating.
    I need to focus. really focus.

    but can I? I dont know. 
    Why this kind of thing keep happening? 
    Why now? 

    This is irritating.
    Now is not a good time for it. really. 

    I still got a long way to go.
    I dont want the same thing to happen again. 
    Like how it happen 2 years ago.

    hais..




    /Hopped!
    9:52 PM

    >>>